Hi! I’m back, and after hearing a heck of a lot these past few weeks on people’s opinion of the various candidates still left in the running to become our President, I’ve decided to hop on the proverbial bandwagon and post up mine. Starting with my least favorite, and working up, of course.
1) Romney- EEEEW. Flip-flopping, spineless, gutless, ball-less, puppet. Hate him.
2) Obama- yeah, I like Obama more than Romney, because at least Obama stands by his policies. But, he wants socialism and encourages a culture ridden with victimitis, so… hate him too.
3) Ron Paul- NUTCASE!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s a truther (which mean he thinks that the USA was behind for 9/11 and a bunch of other nonsense) and his foreign policies leave much to be desired. Dislike him.
4) Newt Gingrich- OK, him I actually like, more or less. He has great policies, and knows how to act like a president. But, his private life is really screwed, and a good president should have equally good morals. Tolerate him.
5) Rick Santorum- My favorite. Pro-life, pro-family, and a solid Roman Catholic. Sadly, he probably won’t win, because he doesn’t quite have the right formality to be president.
So, probably the race will come to Romney and Obama. Our country is screwed.
Love to all!